Short Description of the Server
ProtMod is a protein modeling server. Its task is to predicts 3-dimensional structures of proteins based on their sequences.
Instead of generating only one model for a given protein, ProtMod produces a list of protein models and orders
them by different model evaluation scores.
How to use it?
- Login or create an account before input your query.
With separate account for each user, your data will not be viewed publicly. You can visit your query histories
and you can even refine your queries at later time. However, for the limitation of the disk storage, we only keep
queries that are less than 2 months old. We will automatically delete queries that are older than 6 months. If an
user account has not been used for more than 1 year, we will delete the account too.
- After login, you can choose one of the three query formats in the side menu. The three query formats are
- Sequence: input target protein sequence only
- Template: input the target protein sequence and template structure
- Alignment: input template structure and sequence alignment between target and template